Bringing purpose (and more sales) to your content
Struggling with the blank white page? Not sure how to articulate what it is you want to say, write, or who you actually are?
Struggle no more with your Brand Messaging & Content Strategy!
Confidently talk and write about WHO your business is, WHAT you do differently, HOW you operate, WHERE you’re going / growing, and, most importantly, WHY you support your clients in the manner you do.
Armed with your brand message and voice, confidently develop strategies around writing content, speaking about your business, and how to use your voice to grow your company.
Designed to complement your visual identity, your brand message and content strategy reinforces who you are and ensures consistency in your messaging across all forms of content (written, verbal, visual).
An in-depth 2 – 3 hour interview, diving into who you are, what your company stands for, and what the purpose of your company is.
What You Receive
Based on your interview, you will receive a Brand Messaging & Content Strategy document, which provides clear definitions and understanding of the following:
- Personality / voice / tone of your company
- Vision and Mission
- 3 – 5 Core Values
- 4 – 5 Key Messages
- Unique Selling / Value Proposition
- 30-Second Commercial
- Client Promise
- Top 2 -3 differentiators
- Top pains / challenges that clients have
- Company Culture
With Solid Messaging Comes
- Enhanced confidence to speak clearly, consistently and positively about your business
- The backbone items necessary to consistently develop all marketing content, strategy, and speaking pieces moving forward.
- Ability to separate the owners / founders of the company from the company itself, creating a business that is easier to grow and bring on other individuals.
- Better understanding of how to focus all content in the future, giving specific messages to focus on in developing of content.
With a clear and consistent understanding of who your company is, potential customers, complementary service providers, and other business owners will have a solid understanding of what separates you from your competitors, helping to purposefully build your business around your brand.
Never struggle to get your message across again.
Contact us today!
SIGN UP FOR BRAND TIPS
Stop struggling to write and discover great tips for branded content development! Get started by downloading your free easy peasy blogging checklist.